The Ronald McDonald House Charities of North Central Florida’s Adopt‐a‐Room program is an opportunity for you or your organization to support one of our 31 guest rooms or any of the other rooms that make our House a home. By adopting a room you will help provide families with emotional and physical comfort and support during their child’s medical crisis.
When you Adopt‐A‐Room, you provide families with:
– Lodging accommodations including a room with 2 double-size beds, full bathroom and storage for clothing
– Transportation to and from the medical facility handling their care
– Access to laundry services, televisions and play areas
– Access to food and beverages – including a stocked kitchen for families to prepare and enjoy a family meal when time permits
– Access to email and internet to keep families close to their loved ones
– A personalized sign placed outside of your adopted room, viewed by hundreds of families and visitors
– Recognition in Ronald McDonald House newsletters and website
– A recognition plaque for your home, office or business
For more information on the program, view our program guidelines, or contact Sherry Houston, Executive Director, at (352) 374-4404 ext. 230 or via email at email@example.com.
TV Room: Anthem Church
Pantry: Thomas A. Plein Foundation
Ocala Jeep Club
Taste of Greater Gainesville
Dr. Edward L. Herod