To stay at the Ronald McDonald House, families must:
– Have a single patient 21 years or younger that’s being treated at a Gainesville hospital
– Live outside Alachua County
– Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent or a legal guardian
All adults 18 years or older requesting to stay overnight must:
– Agree to a criminal background check and meet RMHCNCF screening standards
– Present valid photo identification at check-in
– Meet our Healthy House Policy requirements
Call 352-374-4404 x222 if you have questions about our requirements.
Our families are the heart and soul of everything we do at Ronald McDonald House Charities of North Central Florida. Take a moment to meet our families and read their stories.