From the moment you enter our doors, we want your family to be comfortable. But most importantly, we want to provide you the comfort and support you need so you can focus on the most important thing — your child. Temporary housing is offered for family members who will be directly involved with the daily support of the patient. Depending on room size, maximum occupancy is 3 to 5 people, including children.
To stay at the Ronald McDonald House, families must:
- Have a single patient 21 years or younger that’s being treated at a Gainesville hospital
- Live outside Alachua County
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent or a legal guardian
All adults 18 years or older requesting to stay overnight must:
- Agree to a criminal background check and meet RMHCNCF screening standards
- Present valid photo identification at check-in
- Meet our Healthy House Policy requirements
Call 352-374-4404 x222 if you have questions about our requirements.
I want to: