Volunteers are the heart of our organization and play a vital role at both our Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Room. Whether it’s coordinating a family activity, cooking a meal for our families through our Visiting Chef Program, or committing to a weekly shift, our volunteers make a tremendous difference in the lives of our families.
We are thrilled that you wish to share your time, talents, and energy to assist families with hospitalized children. Below are some of the various volunteer opportunities we offer:
- Serve as a weekly individual volunteer
- Organize a group service project
- Cook a meal for our families through our Visiting Chef Program
- Bake Sweets & Treats for our families to enjoy
- Brighten a day by hosting a special family activity
- Serve our House through our Youth Volunteer Program (ages 10-17)
- Join our Red Shoe Society, a group for young professionals
- Become a member of our Advisory Council
We also welcome volunteers looking to start a new project or serve our families in unique ways. To talk more about how you can help, please contact our Director of Volunteer Services, at 352-374-4404 or email email@example.com.
Meet some of the volunteers who have helped around the House and the Family Room! We couldn’t serve our families without them.
Please contact our Director of Volunteer Services if you would like to share your volunteer story.